At Dream Garage Storage Solutions there is no higher priority than the safety and well being of our clients and employees. While closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, we will continue normal operations as we are able to do so safely and in accordance with local and federal government and CDC guidelines.
We want to share with you some of the actions we are taking to help protect our clients and employees.
1. Any employee that has cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home.
2. All of our Design Consultants and Installers are washing and sanitizing their hands as often as possible and refraining from physical contact with clients and each other.
3. Our Design Consultants only meet in open air garages with the doors open for maximum ventilation. We do not shake hands and keep a safe distance apart. The consultation and installation process has minimal face to face interaction. The first step is to give us an idea of what you are hoping to accomplish with your space. Once this is established; you can go back into your home while we take measurements of the space. We can then email the proposal and 3D rendering of your garage. Design changes can be made on a phone consultation.
4. Installations do not require your presence, and again the installations are done in an open air garage environment. The installers will continue performing the required hygiene recommendations.
5. It has been reported that the virus can stay active on surfaces up to three days. Due to this, we will recommend wiping down cabinets and shelving before placing items into storage if possible.
The safety and health of our clients and employees are extremely important to us and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve.
During these unusual times, we reaffirm our commitment to our clients, our staff and the communities we serve. We look forward to helping you today and for many years to come.
If you would like more information to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, you may visit coronavirus.gov.